As a System Developer you will be doing client-server development within Omega's application framework called Appframe, participate in improvement of existing and creation of new modules for Project Information Management System (PIMS). There are opportunities of development projects assignments on clients, working remotely from Klaipeda or on site. Being a part of technology group of Omega there are exciting possibilities to design, develop and implement new technological solutions that will be further applied by hundreds of Omega's system engineers on projects all over the world.
- Fluent in English language, oral and written
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of one or more of the following fields:
- Programming applications with MS Access/VB/.NET.
- Database and application modeling
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server and concepts
- Programming Transact SQL or ANSI-SQL
Fluent in Russian language is an advantage.
We offer good salary and interesting work opportunities both in Klaipeda and Norway.
You will get possibility to work&travel and participate in our Advantage+ program.