Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Product specialist, Surgical Innovations - MITG
Main Job Responsibilities:
The main objective of this role is to increase sales of Medtronic Minimally Invasive Surgical Innovation products in Lithuania in line with sales targets, agreed plans and campaigns.
- Sell MDT/MITG Surgical Innovation products in accordance with company programmes and instructions in respect of both time and methods.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products, product developments, customer profile and market.
- Maintain up-to-date accurate customer and market records.
- Make professional sales calls on key stakeholders in targeted hospitals in close cooperation with the National Sales Manager and Sales & Mkt. Manager.
- Follow reporting systems as laid down by the company. Monitor and report relevant competitive product or customer information to his/her Manager.
- Maintain good working relationships with all decision makers relevant to product groups in hospitals on territory.
- To follow all internal processes and polices and external legal requirements with particular attention to FCPA.
- To set up proper business/marketing strategies with maximum profitability, to ensure proper spending, samples control and effectiveness.
- To closely cooperate with Customer Service Department.
- To identify, actively participate in preparation and monitor outcome of tender offers within his/her territory.
- To work closely with business partners (distributors) in implementation of assigned marketing strategy in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
To participate in additional projects and meetings upon request.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
What we will be looking for in you:
Ideally, you are a sales-driven and ambitious professional with excellent communication skills and focus on client and patient. You are determined to reach the highest standards whilst remaining dedicated to meeting business requirements and customer expectations. The ability to build & maintain strong relationships with leading healthcare professionals is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- University degree preferred
- Sales experience preferably in medical devices environment (but not necessary).
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literate
- Creative problem solving
- Cross cultural respect
- Customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain strong business relationship
- Sales abilities/persuasiveness, drive for results
How to apply
To submit an application, please select the 'apply' button that links directly to the Medtronic career site:
We are looking for a sales-driven, and customer oriented Product specialist, who will be responsible for sales on wide range of Medtronic high quality products. As Product specialist, you will develop and maintain network of accounts to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for the disease management, according to current and future guidelines. You will collect market intelligence data and follow and report competition activities. Your daily responsibility will involve liaising with our Key Clients and focusing on sales of Medtronic products in accordance with company programmes and instructions.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, frequent development opportunities, rewarding benefits and the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope for demonstrating your independence, innovation and your talent for sales.