• Mastery of the piloting techniques and navigation systems sufficient for safe execution of flights;
• Correct assessment of meteorological and air navigation conditions when taking decisions regarding departure and during flight;
• Complete flight preparation and oversight of preflight preparation of the crew;
• Monitoring crew performance, aircraft condition, its operational readiness, its correct loading;
• Knowledge and adherence to safety rules, including R/T phraseology and rules of radio communication;
• Examining the aircraft after landing and taxiing-in, inspecting accuracy of records in the log book concerning operation and equipment status;
• Monitoring proficiency of crew members and taking measures for its improvement, encouraging high professional and moral qualities and proper performance of duties;
• Organizing and managing crew actions on ground and in flight in compliance with the appropriate guidelines, safety requirements, flights schedules and culture of passengers’ service;
• Monitoring working conditions and recreation of the crew members during flight task performance;
• Post flight debriefing of the crew.
• University degree in aviation (aircraft operation);
• Total amount of flight hours – more than 3500;
• Flight hours on Мі-8МТV – more than 1500;
• Flight hours as a PIC – more than 2000;
• Flight hours as a PIC on Мі-8МТV – more than 1400 hours;
• Level of English proficiency: IELTS – 5.5 and above, ICAO – 4.0;
• ATPL (h) license is desired and is considered as a competitive advantage.
• Work with UN missions in African countries;
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity to upgrade proficiency level;
• Opportunity to improve English;
• Medical insurance for the period of duties performance.