• Preparation of aircraft for flight;
• In-flight aircraft operation;
• Elimination of in-flight failures of aircraft equipment;
• Ensuring interaction between the crew and maintenance personnel;
• Examining the aircraft after landing and reporting on identified failures or irregularities to the Pilot-in-Command;
• Work with documents, keeping records regarding the aircraft equipment functioning and inspection results;
• Ensuring that the appropriate documentation, emergency and rescue equipment, amount of fuel, oil, liquid and gas necessary for the execution of flight, are available on board.
• Secondary professional education as a Technician/ Aircraft Mechanic or an engineering degree in Aircraft and Engines Maintenance;
• Professional work experience;
• Total flight time on aircraft as a flight engineer – more than 500 hours (experience on Мі-8МТV type of at least 200 flights hours is considered as a competitive advantage);
• Level of English proficiency: IELTS – 5.0 and above, ICAO – 4.0.
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity to upgrade proficiency level;
• Opportunity to improve English language proficiency;
• Medical insurance for the period of duties performance.