As part of the Construction Project Delivery team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users.
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Technical Support Engineer in our Vilnius office. As part of the Construction Project Delivery team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products.
• Provide troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, service tickets, phone and web-portal (BE Communities).
• Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
• Advise and train users regarding the productb's proper use and address specific user issues.
• Act as liaison between user and development support.
• Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
• Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
• Recreating the issue in-house on test systems to isolate the cause of the issue.
• Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
• Review, analyze and evaluate information technology systems operations to diagnose the issue.
• Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
• Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
• 2 -5 years of experience in technical support with user interaction and troubleshooting fundamentals demonstrated required.
• Very good knowledge of relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
• Intermediate knowledge of IIS (Internet Information Services).
• Intermediate knowledge of Networking (DNS, TCPIP, FQDN, cluster environments).
• Intermediate knowledge of Windows Operating System (Server and client).
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team.
• Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating cutting-edge technology product.
• Bonus system based on the team's and the company's achievements.
• Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork.
• Time to recharge: team building parties, table tennis, table football, x-box, heavy bag and much more!