The person employed in this position will be responsible for:
• Coordination of design operations between contractors and design offices, in particular in the field of construction projects,
• Close cooperation with the Overall Design Manager, Experts, Contract Engineer and Clients,
• Active participation in making of technical and design arrangements aimed at accelerating the process of documentation approval and introduction of required modifications,
• Technical problems solving in cooperation with the implementation team & construction site personnel.
• Higher education in the field of construction or power engineering,
• Profound knowledge of Construction and Building Law obligatory in Lithuania and procedures associated with obtaining of official approvals and administrative decisions,
• At least 10 years of professional experience gained at two or more power sector construction sites in Lithuania,
• Familiarity with associated construction trades such as technological operations, electric systems, automatic control, internal installations and others,
• Ability to solve technical problems and to undertake new challenges,
• Working knowledge of English sufficient for, at least, spoken communication, knowledge of Polish desirable.
Please click here to APPLY