• Dealing with support requests and queries received from customers by phone that arise prior to and after system placement for IVD (In vitro diagnostics);
• Support of Hospital Point of Care instruments and other Invitro Diagnostic instruments;
• Help laboratory personnel on daily and complex issues;
• Proper documentation of work in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
• Higher education in engineer or a technician (e.g. in electrical engineering or medical technology) or chemical engineer, biologist or qualification as a laboratory technician or medical technical assistant;
• Perfect/native Rusian language (obligatory);
• Perfect/native Lithuanian language would be an advantage;
• Good English communication skills - necessary for abroad trainings/ documentation/ team cooperation;
• Experience with diagnostics instruments would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of specialty testing would be an advantage;
• Focused on providing an excellent service to our customers, demonstrating strong listening and communication skills by phone when engaging with people, and be comfortable as part of a team;
• Very good organization skills, with a desire to complete tasks ensuring you always deliver on your promises;
• A self-starter who takes pride in his achievements but equally can overcome set-backs quickly looking for the positive in every situation.
Responsible job in an international corporation, possibilities for personal and professional development, career perspectives, extensive training, good working conditions and competitive salary.
For more detailed information please call: + 370 37 320501.
Contact person: Asta.