As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality legal services to our international clients, you will report directly to Team Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco Specialists.
- • Assist to the senior lawyers in provision of corporate secretarial services to clients based in foreign jurisdictions;
• Draft different types of corporate documents from entity incorporation till dissolution;
• Be part of various clients’ projects under supervision of senior lawyers;
• Communicate and coordinate with colleagues worldwide and / or foreign clients in order to gather information and / or documentation required to carry out assignments;
• Data input and keeping databases fully up-to-date;
• Perform any other tasks or carry out any other duties as required from time to time.
- • University/college degree or 4-5 course student (preferably in law);
• Good English language (written and spoken) skills are essential;
• Good communication skills and ability to multitask;
• Willingness to learn and take up new challenges;
• Working experience or international background would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- • A challenging position in an expanding international company;
• Possibility to learn about law systems of different European countries and UK;
• Great working environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Career, training and self-development opportunities;
• Opportunity to expand your business knowledge.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.