Point of contact for nautical and safety issues
• Conducting internal ISM / ISPS / MLC audits on ships
• Responsible for supervising the inspections
• Support for external ISM / ISPS / MLC audits and customer inspections (OVID & CMID)
• Keeping the ISM, ISPS & MLC instructions up to date
• Is part of the investigation team in case of incidents when necessary
• Facilitates during Risk Assessments when needed
• Supporting the organization with regard to the implementation of nautical legislation & codes
• Reports to the company DPA / CSO.
A degree at university of applied sciences level or above (Maritime is preferred)
• Five to ten years of QHSE work experience
• Has a healthy dose of knowledge so you are an enthusiastic 'people manager' with persuasiveness and flexibility
• Stress resistant
• A problem-solving capacity and a full-fledged discussion partner for '' high and low ''. For management and executive staff
• You do not mind visiting the marine equipment abroad with some regularity
• Ideally work experience in the area of maritime legislation, codes and standard
• Experience with audits and (customer) inspections
• A nautical background (as a Bridge Officer or Engineer) is an advantage
• Good communication skills, result and team orientation
• Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing. Dutch preferably but not a demand.
A varied and international work environment with possibilities to develop further
• A function in which work in the office and expected travelling and you have plenty of room to develop yourself by following training
• An excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.