Main Purpose of Job:
MarkMonitor—the world leader in brand protection—is looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated Software Engineer to join our Anti-Piracy Engineering team in Vilnius. You will design, develop, implement and test innovative anti-piracy solutions, working with cutting edge technologies and cloud based environments.
Working in an Agile, solution-driven development team on a variety of projects, ranging from maintaining our existing systems to building new, innovative solutions. At MarkMonitor we all have a passion for the best development practices, latest technology and solving challenging technical problems.
• Design and develop market leading Anti-Piracy solutions.
• Build highly available and robust distributed systems.
• Support other team members.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Monitor and assist software releases by coordinating work with various teams across the globe.
• Strong .NET(C#) knowledge.
• Web development experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
• MS SQL experience
Awesome if you have:
• Knowledge of Angular or other front-end technologies
• Experience with optimizing SQL queries and schemas
We hope you like to work in a growing international team, working on innovative solutions. We like microservice based architecture, cloud and pizza.
Permanent contract, competetive salary and benefits.