You as a Finance manager will:
- • Plan, organize and manage accounting team and accounting activities;
• Prepare P&L and cash-flow statements, consolidated reports (group reporting).
• Be responsible for forecasting and budgeting, manage audits, communication with the state institutions, tax authorities, auditors and other cooperation partners;
• Manage and develop the team – set goals, KPIs, etc.
• Provide insights for business decisions and participate in various projects.
- • A university degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
• 5+ years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or relevant field;
• Knowledge of IFRS, local regulatory requirements, tax and finance legislation;
• Analytical thinking, independence, excellent planning skills and attention to details;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work both in a team and individually;
• Fluent English language skills (both oral and writing).
- • Successful company – one of the leaders in the market;
• Health and life insurance;
• Attractive salary and bonus system;
• Annual business trips.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Finance manager” to: jka[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.