• Create content for marketing and training material (brochures, datasheets, case studies etc.) in close cooperation and communication with cross-functional teams;
• Assist in monitoring, collecting and analyzing market intelligence;
• Assist in written internal and external communication, events planning, promotional material ordering;
• Assist with other daily tasks as may be required.
• University degree in marketing field (could be student of the last course);
• Fluent English both written and spoken;
• Creative, responsible and result oriented personality;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Ability to work with challenging deadlines and multitasking.
• Digital marketing knowledge;
• Work experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
• Additional language skills in German, Norwegian or Swedish.
• Challenging and interesting job in a rapidly growing international manufacturing company;
• Friendly and competent colleagues.
For more detailed information please call: +370 37 320501.
Contact person: Kristina.