Key Responsibilities of Director of Sales:
• Manages all aspects of the hotel’s sales team initiatives.
• Maximize the revenue and growth of the hotel by directing the revenue generates activities in accordance with the business plan.
• Drive new business for the hotel
• Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all sales opportunities are maximized.
Requirements of Director of Sales:
• Driven and ambitious to increase productivity and sales volume with appropriate techniques
• Achieve sales goals by managing the sales team
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and sales productivity
• Commercially astute, multi-tasker who is motivated by challenges
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to details
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to enhance the hotels community image
• Minimum 3 years of sales and hotel experience.
• Our team enjoys a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted rates at our hotels worldwide
• Stimulating and challenging advancement opportunities for those eager to succeed
• A modern approach to employment
• Opportunities for training and development
• Transfer possibilities within the Radisson Hotel Group chain.
• Contact information: Tatjana Simonenko HR Manager, tel: +370 607 17375