As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for building industry-leading solutions while staying up to date with design best practices and the latest technologies. Our UI/UX Designer will create engaging user experience to enhance and strengthen SpectroCoin’s relationship with customers.
- Conceptualize, sketch, and user-test wireframes and prototypes for digital products
- Identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges
- Work closely with cross-functional groups (including front-end developers, graphic designers, product managers, writers etc.)
- Evaluate and provide UI and UX for SpectroCoin’s platform, including Windows and web-based products
- Conduct user research, user tests, and design rich interactive experiences
- Balance short-term execution and long-term vision.
- 2+ years experience designing interfaces for web, iOS, and Android applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Factors, Computer Science or equivalent program
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX research methods and design
- Experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Xd, Photoshop, inVision
- Design Portfolio demonstrating complex problem solving, consistency, and team collaboration competencies
- Experience coding visualizations with D3.js, SVG, or other tools is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-Pong match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/