- Regular (online & offline) meetings with SearchNode customers to gather feedback and proactively offer solutions for SearchNode optimization;
- Regular monitoring and analysis of customers data;
- Bridging the gap between developers and clients;
- Build long-lasting mutually beneficial customer relationships;
- Up-sell and cross-sell relevant solutions to meet customers’ needs;
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve SearchNode’s service & product;
- Build and strategize customer success process.
- Successful IT project management experience in direct B2B customer facing environment (preferable with e-commerce or similar solutions for large businesses);
- Experience in tech or e-commerce industry;
- Motivation to know how Google Analytics works (it’s the main tool measuring SearchNode’s client data);
- Absolute service mindedness, always going above and beyond what is asked by SearchNode’s customers;
- Experience working with with both technical and C-level people from client side (Product Owners, E-Commerce Managers, UX Specialists);
- Ability to balance competing priorities;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Web development knowledge and understanding;
- Previous work experience in e-commerce or SaaS company;
- Other languages skills;
- Achievements at any other area (art, sports, volunteering, NGO’s etc);
- In-depth know-how of Google Analytics.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team;
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers;
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand;
- Openness to new tools and technologies;
- Easy-going and super talented colleagues;
- Beer and snacks always in office’s fridge, monthly parties to have fun;
- Competitive compensation for competitive skills: from 2000 to 3000 Eur after taxes;
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions);
- Business trips locally & abroad.