- Ensure completion of all maintenance schedules and safety requirements.
- Carry out maintenance & repairs of the turbines when instructed.
- Fault finding and reporting on mechanical equipment.
- Installation and retrofitting of key mechanical and other components.
- Ensure good communication with the service dispatch coordinators.
- Occasionally ensure on-call availability outside normal working hours.
- When necessary, travel to sites throughout Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and possibly elsewhere in Europe.
- Successfully completed vocational training in mechanical engineering or similar.
- At least basic skills of English language: speaking, reading (as a must).
- A valid driving license category B is essential.
- Physically fit and comfortable with heights.
- A team player, flexible and quality-orientated individual who is willing to travel occasionally is required for our team(s).
- Experience in similar job positions/industries is an advantage.
We offer you an attractive and secure workplace with a mature and extensive product range. Regular qualified practical trainings in all areas of activity that fully prepare for the new challenges, demanding and varied tasks. A chance to work in a pleasant working environment with supportive colleagues where everybody is provided with additional accident insurance, health insurance, state-of-the-art equipment and first-class workwear.
If you want to become a member of a dedicated team in a growth-orientated company that prioritizes safety standards and has a reputation for innovation, and technical excellence, it’s all here for you at ENERCON! The position is to be filled immediately and on permanent basis.
Interested? Please submit your CV – in English language until April 25th, 2019.