The selected candidate will be a member of the finance and accounting team at Amicorp Baltic office with the primary responsibility to execute and monitor the preparation of periodic reports, budgets and other specific reports as required.
- Accurate and timely accounting, participation in month end closing activities.
- Maintain client receipts allocation in coordination with Collections department.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.).
- Work on preparation of financial statements and audit schedules.
- Take part in annual budgeting and variance analysis of Budget Vs Actual for reporting to group management.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad hoc reports.
- University degree in economics, finance and/or similar.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in accounting, audit or financial reporting.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Responsibility and integrity (a team player).
- Capability to work under time pressure and in a dynamic business environment.
- Opportunity to work in a highly skilled professional team and pleasant environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.