- Full-cycle accounting, tax accounting according to LT legislation;
- Preparation of reports for state institutions specified in the normative acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Preparation of annual reports;
- Preparation of corporate and group internal reports for management;
- Cooperation with external auditors;
- Higher education in finance, economics or accounting;
- Work experience as an Accountant 3-5 years;
- Knowledge of tax and accounting legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Ability to constantly organize your work, be accurate, take responsibility and initiative;
- Fluent Lithuanian/English/Russian – all written and spoken.
- Work in a stable company with high business standards and ethical values;
- Continuous training, support and coaching;
- Salary depends on the level of competence and experience;
- Nice working conditions in modern office and friendly team.