Work with the best People Support team in Vilnius!
Hi there, we’re on the lookout for People Support Generalist with a focus on First Line support. My name is Jolanta and I am leading People Support team in Lithuania and Estonia. Our head office is located in Solna and we have offices located in 6 countries in Baltics and Nordics.
We have an opportunity for People Support Generalist who thrive on working in a global environment and has a previous experience within a similar type of role to join the team!
Your next challenge?
Your role is to be the first contact point to our inner customers in HR related issues. Your field is mainly to help and advice our employees and managers from all our countries. Your field is very diverse and you will be able to learn new things every day. Your most important stakeholders are our inner clients meaning our employees and managers, our global HR-organization and other partners who are working with us in HR related issues.
More detailed responsibilities:
Your main goals are to advise and support our employees and managers in different HR related questions and you also advise them to use our global Workday tool.
You are influencing a great deal to our employee experience as you are working in the nearest contact with our employees.
- Customer service oriented.
- Problem solving skills and ability to implement solutions rapidly when needed.
- Taking responsibility and self-leadership is in your nature.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Passionate about helping people.
Your background and skills:
- You are a professional in HR issues and you have several years of work experience in HR field.
- You’ll also be a team player who has excellent English communication skills, is professional and have a positive attitude.
- Workday skills are not essential but would be considered as an advantage.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 1400 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you are keen joining my team, let us know about you and apply for the job! Only selected candidates will be informed. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.