- Determine and document business requirements and functional specifications
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Collaborate with developers and architects to establish the technical vision between usability and performance needs, support them during development process
- Align process/procedures to best practice solutions
- Identify problems/issues and find solutions
- Analyse current solutions/processes and identify improvement opportunities that increase efficiencies and effectiveness
- 3+ years of IT Business Development or Business Analysis
- Strong understanding of project management lifecycle, business processes, and technology components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Having experience in working with online projects’ development.
- Understanding online consumer and e-commerce trends.
- Facilitating communication between the business owners, technology owners, and supporting teams.
- Pro-active and result-oriented thinking.
- Operating effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Possibility to change www.telia.lt online.
- Great opportunities to realize your ideas and gain the best practice our company.
- Dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Working experience in one of the leading companies in Lithuania.
- A professional, goal-oriented team to work with.
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Right now, we are looking for the Product owner to join our Digital channels team.
I am Paulius Stoškus and I am leading Digital Channels. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Successful candidate should be:
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 1969 - 2953 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
Do you need to know more, call my colleague Arnas from HR +370 682 45132. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!