- Daily bookkeeping;
- Travel report processing;
- Bank payment processing;
- Preparing necessary accounting documentation;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Close cooperation with Lithuanian and Poland offices.
- University degree, preferably degree in finances or accounting;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in book-keeping;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in written and spoken Polish would be an advantage;
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, preferable familiar with MS Navision.
- We are offering an interesting and challenging job in aviation environment and personal development.
Please send your CV in English, indicating „Accountant, Vilnius” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed.
21 September 2011
07 September 2011