Are you an Accountant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate Accountant with a “can do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, handling of purchase invoices, processing of salaries.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis;
- Managing the portfolio of different Scandinavian companies;
- VAT and other official reporting to Tax authorities
- Coordination and completion of annual audits;
- Assist the Accounting Manager in ad-hoc reporting or accounting issues
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar;
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in the international environment;
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team and on your own;
- Competitive compensation;
- Opportunity to work with number of Europe’s most innovative companies;
- Join youthful and ambitious Baltic Assist team;
- Opportunity to combine working either from office or virtually;
- Develop accounting skills and work with Scandinavian companies;