- Full-cycle accounting, tax accounting according to Lithuanian legislation
- Preparation of reports for state institutions specified in the normative acts of the Republic of Lithuania
- Preparation of annual reports
- Preparation of corporate and group internal reports for management
- Cooperation with external auditors
- To draft different types of legal documents
- Communication with Tax Authorities of Lithuania
- Constant communication with the Board regarding accounting questions.
- Higher education in finance, economics or accounting
- Work experience as an Accountant 3-5 years
- Knowledge of tax and accounting legislation of the Republic of Lithuania
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to constantly organize your work, be accurate, take responsibility and initiative
- Fluent Lithuanian and English – all written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Competitive salary
- Participation in forums, trainings, seminars for knowledge improvement
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious office location in centre of Vilnius.