Entry position - 2nd Accountant with training period onboard for the new-hires
- Starting salary : $1,500 per month
- Duration of contracts : 7 – 8 months on, 7 -8 weeks off
- Probation period : 3 months
- Structure of the Accounting Department onboard : Accountant, 2nd Accountant, 1st Accountant, Chief Accountant.
- Salaries and rank promotions are reviewed yearly and offered based on performance
- New hires will start in the areas of Revenue and Cost, moving to Payroll if they become 2nd Accountants and ultimately becoming Chief Accountants based on performance and strong management skills
- Position reports to Chief Accountant
- Accommodations : share for Accountants & 2nd Accountants, singles for 1st Accountants and Chief Accountants.
Pleasant personality, absolutely fluent in conversational & written English, hospitable with a positive attitude. Preferrable age: 21-37 years old.
Must pass Wonderlic tests before job interview: WPT-R, WBST-V, WBST-Q, Excel and PCI.
Must have high school diploma; Degree/Diploma in accounting/finance related
studies is a plus
Minimum of one year experience in an accounting position
Must be fluent in conversational and written English and PC literate (MS Office,
knowledge of macros is a plus)
Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment ; shipboard experience is a
Must be motivated, flexible, have a pleasant personality and a positive attitude
Attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Great team player with ability to work effectively in a multi-tasked, fast-paced
Due to the nature of the job, strong business ethics are a must.
Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
Work on cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International team
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
Tax free salary is paid every two weeks
2-4 weeks onboard training is available for this position.