The Administration Officer is responsible for assisting on accounting, analyzing productions and monthly report of inventory, supervising the personnel administration, maintaining accounts receivables, collecting debts and general administration.
- Personnel related matters:
o Work schedules;
o Organizing training;
o Other personnel related matters;
- Work with SDG (job security etc) ;
- Registration of documents;
- Cash sale check and control journal;
- Ready goods stock checking every Friday per week and results;
- Monthly, yearly discounts invoices ;
- Sales invoices checking for VAT;
- Preparing statistic for institution other statement;
- Sending reminders and collecting debts;
- Other work and help for Chief accountant.
- Considerable experience in accounting and administrative/office work;
- Organized, responsible, honest and hard working person with ability to learn fast;
- Initiative, team and target oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
Dynamic Axapta 4.0 knowledge would be an advantage.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.