The Accounting Clerk is to ensure the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments. Ensure quality service to departmental customers, including; accounts payable, accounting, purchasing, vendors, hospital management, and all other hospital employees. Responsible for timely and accurate completion of Accounts Payable functions, including: invoice capture (mailing process and sorting), invoice entry, invoice-check matching, filing, invoice/discrepancy reconciliation and vendor service and follow-up. Open, process and sort all daily mail. Attainment of proficiency in the computerized accounts payable processing system. Enter and process invoices for payment. Prepare checks for manual signature and/or mailing by matching all invoices to remit listings. Reconcile all statement accounts. File (or oversee filing) of all checks and paid invoices. Ensure compliance with all accounts payable internal controls.
- Associate degree in accounting, economics or related fields.
- Exemplary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities and projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with the Accounting department team and other departments.
- Strong computer skills Excel, Word, etc. Experience with any accounting software would be an advantage.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Private Health insurance.
- Office in the centre of the city with game room to refresh your mind.
- Intermedix community with lots of events, football, volleyball, basketball teams