Due to the continues team growth which within last year was led by both, expansion of the client portfolio and increasing importance of the role in the Citco group of companies, Accounts Payable team is looking for the valuable addition to the current team.
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and work closely with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
- Communication with clients and Citco worldwide offices regarding payment and banking related matters
- Control and management of dedicated client portfolio interest, tax, corporate and property level payments
- Review of invoices for accounting criterions correctness
- Payments processing on various online banking and client platforms
- Acting as a first point of contact for payment and banking related issues and escalations
- Consistent review of internal processes, work efficiency and client service improvement
- Participation on calls, new project and client transfer meetings
- University degree or last year student in Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- Perfect communication skills and ability to multitask
- Any international experience is very desirable
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Accounts Payable Officer” to: dg[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.