Responsible for entry processing activities related to accounts payable. Performs audit of batches for other Specialists. Responsible for all payment
processing activities related to accounts payable. Responsible for achieving 99.5% accuracy. Works under general supervision, with regular review of
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices into accounting system on a timely basis
- Prioritize and process Accounts Payable payments in accordance with the Manager’s directions
- Respond to vendor and employee telephone calls and emails in a timely manner, and resolve any issues pertaining to Accounts Payable
- Be certain that all invoices are properly approved by department managers as per invoice approval list
- Monthly Accounts Payable Reconciliations
- 1 year experience in accounts payable or equivalent
- High school diploma
- Fluent in English, major European languages a plus (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Analytical, proactive and attentive to details
- Multitasking skills and ability to work independently
As an independent company listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the employees of The Western Union Company® focus exclusively on serving
our customers, growing our business and creating value for our shareholders. We provide a valuable service to millions of people around the world.
Western Union is all about choice. We thank you for your interest in Western Union.
We offer a challenging, fast-paced and multicultural environment with the chance to grow! Say “Yes” to a “YES-company”!