Position summary: The Accounts Receivable specialist is engaged in the tracking of claims through the billing process, to identify problem areas, and to determine a course of action to resolve aging claims. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined by the company and/or governmental regulations and according to HIPAA regulations.
- Resolve insurance claim denials by diagnosing the root cause of the rejection, obtaining additional information from various sources, updating accounts, and refiling claims.
- Process appeals to various payers.
- Make calls to insurance companies when needed.
- Meet or exceed daily production goals as determined/assigned by management with high quality.
- Complete various projects as assigned by management.
- Assist with processing in departments as directed by management.
- Communicate trends and opportunities for improvement to management.
- Ensure compliance with all company confidentiality policies including patient information, client information and team member information encountered while performing job duties.
- Understand, support, enforce and comply with company policies, procedures and Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Display a positive attitude as well as professional, polite, considerate and courteous conduct and treatment of others in the course of duties.
- Strong organizational and analytical thinking.
- Bilingual Lithuanian and English
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Confident in decision making.
- Ability to finish tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team Player.
Start date: October 29th
Work hours: I-V 13:30-22:00 (taxi will take you home)