- Perform daily exercises with guests (Active Workout program, Nordic walking, stretching, etc.)
- Present during designated 'Host hours' to answer guests' questions and socialize
- Participate in Port Talks to recommend activities ashore for the next day
- Help the cleaning of the Lounge area after Port Talk
- Maintain the cleanliness and functionality of the Adventure Center, fitness room and all the related equipment
- Map out and add additional routes to the already existing database (share with other ships and Adventure Hosts)
- Participate in luggage duty/as welcome escort if not on active shore excursion.
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Qualifications as a personal or group trainer, instructor or related certificate mandatory (e.g. yoga, Pilates, Thai Chi, etc.)
- Two years of experience in a similar position
- Has to be able to run, cycle, hike and kayak
- Positive and 'can-do' attitude, able to motivate guests and generate a good experience
- Certified in First Aid.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1200.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location River Cruise Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.