- Installation of the telecommunication equipment;
- Debugging the equipment;
- Maintaining good relationship, providing good after sales service and support to customers;
- Solving client problems.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree (in telecommunications, technologies, etc.);
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in after sales engineering field (work experience in big telecommunication companies is essential);
- Excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in new technologies (should be acquired with UMTS, GSM etc.);
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly;
- Analytical, good negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Leadership quality and a good team player;
- Foreign language skills are in demand (English – fluent), other languages are an advantage;
- Independence, responsibility;
- A full driving licence.
- Interesting job in a young, ambitious; international team;
- Valuable experience;
- Carrier opportunities;
- Attractive salary.