• Together with a team of highly talented and experienced developers, you will work on the development of the most advanced mobile applications for Android.
• Depending on your experience, you will assume the role of junior/mid-level/senior (lead) Android Developer.
• Before, during and after completion of projects, you meticulously ensure that the wishes of the client and end-user are kept in mind and challenge the team when you feel this is not the case.
• Through your experience, talent and interest, you are aware of all major developments of the latest relevant technologies in the mobile space and are capable of quickly mastering new technologies.
• You are capable of translating the client's wishes into working software, keeping the end-user's interests in mind.
• Relevant college/university degree.
• Graduated, junior to senior level.
• Extensive knowledge of: Java, Android SDK, Eclipse, XML
• Knowledge of J2ME, J2EE and iOS SDK are an advantage.
• International and multi-talented team;
• Interesting, challenging work in developing ground-breaking mobile services for all leading mobile platforms;
• Attractive compensation package.