We are looking for a very experienced C/C++ and Java programmer with in-depth knowledge of the Android API and hardware characteristics of the Android device family. Android game development experience is an advantage. Very experienced console programmers will also be considered for this position. The ideal candidate has a passion for programming and is on constant lookout for new difficult challenges.
Goals and responsibilities:
* Developing and maintaining the Unity runtime across available Android devices.
* Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance.
* Make sure the work flow for the Unity customers is as smooth as possible.
* Help pushing the development of new cool features with the rest of the core engineering team.
* Experience with embedded, mobile or console development is a must.
* Excellent C++/C programming skills. Average Java skills are required.
* Excellent debugging, optimization and profiling skills.
* Experience in writing code that take advantage of specialized hardware.
* Good knowledge of English.
* Game development experience is an advantage.
This position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.