- Architecture and design of new information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Follow up of the data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the analysts.
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- In depth knowledge of applications design
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
- Good redaction skills.
- Ability to give technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
- Minimum 5 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in architecture and design of information systems
- Minimum 2 years experience in development of information systems
- Minimum 2 years experience with UML or case tools
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in internet technologies (e.g. web 2.0)
- work in the international environment
- career opportunities
- all social benefits