• Architecture and design of new information systems.
• Review of the architecture of existing systems
• Design of component architecture and building blocks
• Analysis of the integration of different information systems
• Follow up of the data analysis and data modelling.
• Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
• Technical interface between the project leaders and the analysts.
• Production of software architecture documents
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
• Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
Knowledge and skills
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• In depth knowledge of applications design
• In depth knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
• Good knowledge of business process analysis
• Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
• Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
• Good redaction skills.
• Ability to give technical presentations.
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
• Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 10 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
• Minimum 5 years of IT professional experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in architecture and design of information systems
• Minimum 2 years experience in development of information systems
• Minimum 2 years experience with UML or case tools
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience in internet technologies (e.g. web 2.0)
• work in the international environment
• career opportunities
• all social benefits