This position reports to the Team Leader of the Operational System Management (OSM)
Application Support Team.
The successful candidate will:
- carry out the transfer of the CFMU software and/or middleware systems from development to operations;
- provide second level support for the CFMU software applications and/or middleware in order to maintain the operational services;
- be part of a 24-hour/7 day on call support roster and carry out technical acceptance testing of new releases and increments to the operational applications and/or middleware tools.
The ideal candidate:
- will be fluent in English with a working knowledge of French;
- have a higher education or professional experience, in engineering, technology or applied sciences;
- have a minimum of 5 year’s experience in a mission critical IT environment with 3 years’ experience in the application support area in a production environment;
- experience in database management systems (e.g. Oracle) and middleware (e.g. Tuxedo, WLE, WLS, Netscape, Business Objects, would be an advantage.
Challenging and interesting job.
For further details on this position, the candidate profile and an application form, please consult Eurocontrol’s website.