Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired #bytechnology? #Care to #simplify? Here is a place for you to be. Things are changing in a big way here at the Telia Company.
We are currently transforming our organization to stay relevant to our customers. Now we´re on a mission to take out company to the next level and create a New Generation Telco.
Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. To help us achieve this ambitious goal, we’re looking for people who feel comfortable with a change & ambiguity and enjoy working on a range of different #IT and #Telco projects.
If you are ready to #venture with us into a new world of #opportunities and excel in the world of technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
Application Management Department (Application Management, Part of IT Service Management) are looking for an #ambitious, #active and #reasoned the Application support team manager. If you have the knowledge in the field of IT Application management, you know how to ensure the uninterrupted functioning of IT systems and their monitoring, you know how to organize team work and never surrender to the challenges, this is the place for you!
You will be provided:
- Organize a smooth and effective team work and to ensure the uninterrupted functioning of the IT applications;
- Ensure the effective elimination of malfunctions and accidents in IT systems, the organization and execution of preventive work;
- Participate in various technological projects;
- Select, nurture, motivate staff, and plan their career development;
- Identify the priorities for the work of the team, to initiate and implement the new tasks and ideas.
We hope, that you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Have working experience in #IT;
- Have leadership experience;
- You are active, energetic, goal-oriented and dare to take the responsibility for the result;
- Have proven capabilities to #motivate, manage and develop team members;
- Are fluent in Lithuanian and English (both spoken and written).
- ITIL/Lean knowledge;
- JAVA knowledge;
- Knowledge in monitoring systems;
- Knowledge in automation systems.
We offer You:
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Continuous #challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Friendly and growth inspiring # IT team of professionals;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits.
Looking forward for your application.