You will be working with .NET 4.5 / MVC 5 / C# / ASP.NET solutions, including documentation and unit testing in international and innovative company. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems;
- Work within an Agile development process.
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
- Coordinate with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Ability to work remotely.
- 3+ years of functional web development, web programming and architecting and planning quality technical solutions;
- Ability to implement unit testing and release management procedures whilst working within a controlled system development lifecycle environment;
- Experience of detailing, estimating timescales for and allocating development tasks accurately and appropriately;
- Thorough understanding of web development using C#, Visual Studio, .NET (4.0, 4.5);
- Advanced SQL skills, optimization experience, SQL Server 2012 database design, general database administration;
- ASP.NET (MVC), HTML, Java Script, CSS Ajax, jQuery, JSON, TDD, communication skills.
- We hope that you are a self-started individual, able to perform in-depth research in completely unfamiliar field, like general medicine;
- English language skills.
- Trustworthy environment in IT organization;
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Kaunas;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „ASP.NET developer” to: av[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.