- • Deliver complex .NET / MVC 5 / C# / .NET Core solutions, including documentation and unit testing;
• Apply technical processes to solve complex problems;
• Work within an Agile development process.
• Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
• Coordinate with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
• Ability to work remotely.
- • At least 3 years of functional web development, web programming and architecting and planning quality technical solutions;
• Ability to implement unit testing and release management procedures whilst working within a controlled system development lifecycle environment;
• Experience of detailing, estimating timescales for and allocating development tasks accurately and appropriately;
• Thorough understanding of web development using C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, .NET Core
• Advanced SQL skills, optimization experience, SQL Server 2012 database design, general database administration;
• ASP.NET (MVC), HTML, Java Script, CSS Ajax, jQuery, JSON, TDD, communication skills.
• We hope that you are a self-started individual, able to perform in-depth research in completely unfamiliar field, like general medicine;
• We hope that you possess complete comprehension of written English technical and scientific texts. (verbal communication in English is not a requirement).