An opportunity exists for a person to work in a challenging team within the Market Data Department, gaining extensive knowledge in the valuation of OTC Derivatives and Money Market Instruments.
• Daily and Weekly pricing of OTC Derivatives from Counter-parties
• Ensuring the accuracy of the derivative prices used in NAV Calculation
• Modelling the OTC Derivative’s prices on various external and internal systems
• Investigation of discrepancies between Broker and modelled prices
• Researching the details and modelling of non-vanilla OTC derivatives
• Daily & Weekly Market to Market pricing
• Modelling the Money Market Instruments on internal systems
• Ensuring accuracy of modelled, vendor and broker prices
• Mathematical background and a good knowledge of OTC derivative instruments desirable
• Highly computer literate with a very good knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of OTC derivative products and Money Market Instruments (Interest Rate Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, CDs, Commercial Papers, etc.)
• Knowledge of MCH, Bloomberg.
• Good analytical expertise
• Highly organised
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a Team
This position is an opportunity, for a suitable candidate, to gain exposure to all OTC Derivative types, to gain invaluable knowledge on the valuation of these OTC products and to be involved in the development of an expanding team. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work on MTM pricing.
" competitive salary and bonuses;
" developement opportunities and recognision;
" reward for candidates for contribution;
" health insurance, etc.