Apollo Ship Chandlers
REPORTS TO: CDP AND EXECUTIVE SOUS-CHEF
- To prepare the food items and mise-en-place needed for the task as delegated by his supervisor.
- To be able to work in all areas of the galley.
- Must have a confirmed culinary background from an international brand hotel.
- Must be proficient in effective tasking. Speed is a motivating factor.
- Maintains his area of supervision in accordance with USPH cleaning standards.
- Undertake recipe review with proper follow up from supervisor.
- Preparation of food items as per given recipes and instructions from his supervisor.
- Will work with the Assistant Cook in the Main Galley or Specialty Galley and can change from time to
- Must assist in controlling that the food is stored in the proper place.
- Check his line set-ups and assist in preparations of show plates.
- Must have the ability to taste and advise his supervisor if there are any discrepancies.
- Duties include the cleaning and sanitizing of his working area and working utensils by following the United
- Must be familiar with the Ship’s Rules and Regulations and participate in all required Safety Training
- Personality and Appearance: Must have a pleasant and courteous personality. Must be well groomed,
- Age and Health: Minimum age should be twenty-three (23) years old, physically fit and in good health,
lbs (30 Kilos) on a daily basis and able to work a minimum of ten hours per day, seven days a week.
- Professional Experience and Education: Standard High School Education. Requires a minimum of four
- Communication and Language Skills: Must be able to read and speak English clearly in order to interpret
- Work Ethic: Must be a serious professional and take great pride in his work. Adherence to the Company’s
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
CONTRACT LENGTH 6 MONTH