Accountant will be responsible for accounting services for international clients (work in teams depends on language skills).
- University degree in finance;
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in accountancy on either Accountant or Chief Accountant/Financial Controller position;
- Very good command of English and additionally knowledge of one of Nordic or Baltic languages (ex. Swedish, Danish, Estonian, Latvian or others);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Willing to work in one of our client’s shared services centers in southern Poland.
Company offers attractive path of professional development.