"Software solutions" analysis, design, implementation and testing in the area of C++.
The work consists of application design and/or application management depending on the assignment at hand. All assignments are for major international companies to whom we are providing services with latest technology, tools and platforms.
Depending on the applicants preferences and current business clients, we are able to provide work both stationary in Riga or as assignments to Nordic countries. Working time is a maximum 40 hours per week - all needed overtime hours are appreciated and paid accordingly.
We will guarantee minimum of 5 years career prospects with possibilities to grow for all enthusiastic, professional and committed people in the Latvian IT business."
- Good/Fluent English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of C++ / C
- Unix and scripting
- Experience of working in large (+25 people) projects
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer science or related engineering subjects
- True enthusiasm and drive to develop IT solutions
- Big, international client projects
- Interesting, challenging work with the latest technologies
- Global network of people - learn from the best
- Secure, good career in a our growing company
- Continuously personal development
- Competitive Salary