As a Big Data Analyst, you will be responsible for utilizing data analytics to evaluate the company’s technical performance and search for patterns that could lead to new insights - turning those insights into better business decisions.
- Parsing, integration, analysis, and interpretation of Large datasets (1TB+)
- Monitoring performance and advising on any necessary infrastructure changes
- Load data from a variety of sources using technologies such as SQL and AWS
- Develop data and analytical tools that will offer a deeper insight into the pipeline
- Develop the infrastructure for data extraction and preparation.
- Technical expertise in data modeling, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (such as R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL databases (preferably with PostgreSQL)
- Experience extracting value from large, disconnected and/or unstructured datasets
- BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience running Big Data on AWS environments or similar
- Experience with scalability and real-time data processing issues
- Fluency in English, including written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Foosball match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/