We are a logistics/transportation company based out of the United States. Our expanding Vilnius old town office is looking for an ambitious executive manager to run our Lithuanian division of GP Transco.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing company’s operational policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Setting examples of professionalism and developing a positive culture
- Promote Company’s mission, vision, and values
- In conjuncture with senior management, develop, maintain and enforce
operating policies and procedures.
- Directly manage operations staff
- Other duties as assigned.
Personal Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Confident decision-making abilities and an ability to lead people in order to
- Proven success in management environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability work and
contribute in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in a fast pace, constantly changing
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Previous experience in logistics a big plus.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills.
Being able to work 45 hours/week. Work hours are from 14:00 to midnight (small part of the year 13:00 - 23:00 depending on the daylight savings hours).
- Competitive salary depending on results and experience
- Office location in the heart of the old town
- Informal style of communication and management environment that is
constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
- Team building events. Friday lunches.