The role of the Brand Analyst (BA) here at Markmonitor is to protect our global clients from illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The BA works with international brand companies, using advanced technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement customized workflows;
- Coordinate with international offices;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
- 2+ years analyst or corporate client service experience;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
At MarkMonitor, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one by collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance by and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. MarkMonitor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.