Initiate, order and analyze market and consumer research;
- Close monitoring of market environment, pricing and competitors activities;
- Searching for new products sourcing posibilities and initiating and preparing their launch, marketing budgets;
- Compile long term plan for the product, strategy and targets;
- Monitor the sales and stock figures and budget through the year, propose measures to improve and/or optimise the results;
- Implementation of agreed plans via close co-ordination & cooperation with other departments and external advertising and promotional agencies;
- Close monitoring of volume forecasting and achievement versus targets.
University degree (economics, marketing);
- 2 years of experience in marketing position;
- Good understanding of FMCG market.
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge in consumer's psychology.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
Company offers a great opportunity for an expert in marketing to further grow professionally and achieve excellent results with a strong product.