BUS MECHANIC / BUSSI MEHAANIK
Large Bus & Coach company in UK require a Bus Mechanics / Diesel Fitters to start work in the UK ASAP. Ideally you will also have a Cat D driving licence entitlement.
This position is working in a busy workshop for this large bus company.
The employer offers work contracts up to 18 months.
- Minimum age 25 years - no restrictions on maximum age
- Previous experience working as a mechanic / diesel fitter is essential
- Good previous training is required
- No drink driving convictions allowed and minimum other convictions
- Driving licence category D for PSV vehicles
- Excellent health
- 2 references / recomendations from previous employers
- Must be EU citizen and hold EU passport
- Must have no criminal record and provide local police statement / letter
- Good understanding of English language
This position offers the following:-
- Full time position basic working week is 35 hours per week (overtime available)
- 18 month working contract
- Basic rate of pay £7 per hour / 161 EKK per hour
- Lots of extra work each week
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Induction training in UK
- Full welfare support "working & living in UK"
- Accomodation organised in UK fully inclusive at £65 per week
- Discounted air travel to the UK
- Meet at the airport upon arrival in the UK
This is an exciting excellent opportunity for experienced bus mechanics to come and work in the UK. The employer is a large well respected company. There will be plenty of opportunities to earn excellent wages.
Interviews in Tallinn at our office.
Please apply by forwarding your CV in English ASAP
For further information about Abel Staff and working in the UK, please visit our web site at www.abelstaff.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHARGE APPLICANTS FOR GETTING A JOB IN THE UK.