Our client uses the Wallstreet Suite (a.k.a. Finance Kit Suite) application. To further
enhance its reserve management processes and services they are looking for a business
analyst with proven experience in WallStreet Suite implementations, working as part of the
reserve management business support team in Amsterdam.
The initial contract will be for 3 months with the possibility for extension. Starting
month january 2010.
The business analyst analyzes customer requirements for highly specialized financial
systems, implements software functionality that meets these requirements, and manages
functional specifications for customer specific development items. This role is to provide
specific expertise and support for the current and future implementations of Wall Street
The qualified business analyst will have experience of financial software implementations
and will be an expert in the impact of the various Treasury Management systems. Experience
with several implementation of Wall Street Systems Suite is a prerequisite, experience
with implementations within Central Banks would be advantageous.
The role will involve discussing the various requirements, their interpretation,
application and relevance to clients and prospects alike and how these are addressed with
our applications and their configuration. Such discussions will be held with specialist
users of the application. Ability to discuss the requirements and their solutions with
confidence and credibility is essential.
The business analyst will also have a responsibility for sharing his/her specialist
knowledge across departments and functions within DNB.
· Providing accurate and considered analysis of business issues along with appropriate
solutions to clients requirements.
· Assist in the specification of business requirements and business processes, map the
achieve results to the system functionalities and provide suggestions for their
· Assistance to plan, perform and document testing of new and existing functionality to
defined specifications/ requirements.
· Provide creative and practical solutions to facilitate improved client processes and
smooth project implementation
· Drive client/partner focus to ensure efficient and timely completion of project tasks
· 7 or more years experience in the financial industry, ideally working in a large
corporate, financial institution, application vendor or a consulting practice
· Proven experience of translating requirement and business concepts in either a
treasury, corporate control or banking environment, preferably with a central bank.
· Experience in configuration, report development and customization of Finance Kit/Trema
or Wall Street Suite is crucial
· Knowledge of migration to WallStreet Suite 7.2
· Proven experience of delivering presentations and proven documentation skills in
defining business processes and solutions
· A proven track record in project work
· Thorough understanding of treasury functions.
· Ability to manage expactations
Required Skills & Knowledge
· Extensive knowledge of Wall Street Systems Suite.
· Solid understanding of capital markets
· Experience in working with and configuring Treasury Management systems.
· Excellent analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Deep knowledge of financial industry, instruments and market processes
· An enthusiasm for taking responsibility and a passion for knowledge
· A self-motivated and hard working individual who is goal orientated, able to work with
minimal supervision and is a key contributor to the team.
· Fluent in English both spoken and written, knowledge of Dutch would be preferred.