Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-Driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst in Asset Finance
Business Analyst will join a team that is responsible for overall IT system portfolio of the Asset Finance IT systems for Finland. As a Business Analyst you will mainly cooperate with Finish and local team, to deliver solutions that fit business needs. The extended team includes Development Managers, Project Managers, Software architects, Software engineers, Testers.
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders
- Product Backlog keeping
- Release management
- Planning activities
- Keep continuous dialog with our end users who are internal traders
- Document Software Products and Business processes
- Smoke testing features to ensure we deliver what was requested (QA only to confirm DOD)
- Actively manage the development and preparation of business cases, cost/benefit analysis and project budgets
- Ensure proper scope elicitation and manages scope change
- Ensure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope
- 3+ years’ experience and a track record in successfully performing as a Business Analyst
- Excellent English
- A bachelor’s or a master's degree in IT, business management or relevant
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage)
- Great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing and testing IT solutions (CMMI/ITIL skills are preferred but are not mandatory).
- Experience with leasing, factoring or other financial IT solutions will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to gain new business knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to challenge the business in requirements development
- Focus on high quality in the end to end life cycle
- Holistic thinking and being open-minded
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank